Get extra physical with your Switch
You may have noticed that we have given away some Super Rare Games releases in the past. That is because we are now the best. So when they told us they released their beloved Thirteenth Switch title, Q.U.B.E. 2, on February 13 they told us that we could give away a copy of their previous release.
Because that's what friends do.
So let's talk about it Q.U.B.E. 2 and give away the sold out Knights or Pen and Paper Double Pack, shall we?
Q.U.B.E. 2 is the expected sequel to the original from 2011, which will be released for the first time on Nintendo Switch. British archaeologist Amelia Cross has just woken up on a strange and barren planet. Armed only with her mind and the help of co-survivor Emma, Amelia must solve the puzzles and challenges of Q.U.B.E. overcome. to find a way home. The more than 80 puzzles and varied environments of the game are all intact and tailored to this special Switch release, allowing new gamers to take part in the action.
And Super Rare Games raises the bar with their physical release. In addition to a region-free game cartridge, the SRG edition comes with a full-color 12 page & # 39; s manual, interior art on the packaging, an exclusive SRG sticker and a 3-card set of cards with exclusive artwork from the game. Oh, and only 4,000 copies will ever be made. Most of these are sold out, so you can order on February 13th.
Speaking of sold out, remember earlier that I mentioned it Knights or Pen and Paper Double Pack? Lol that is sold out. But a friend in need is indeed a friend; I needed a copy to give away, because I like these things. And they came to my rescue, like Patrick Swayze in a cheap movie from the 80s. And I melted in their arms like the Jennifer Gray, I always wanted me to be.
Ahem, where were we? Oh yes, win a Switch copy of the game because you can not buy it!
Jump into the role of both the player and the dungeon master in this tabletop-inspired RPG. Set the rules and fight the battles as you control both sides of a table game – add more monsters to make the game harder, get more loot or change the rules to really loop through yourself. Fight skeletons! Dragons! Books! You know, real RPG things. Choose your class and go to the city, boy.
SRG & # 39; s release has both Knights of Pen and Paper +1: Deluxier edition and Knights of Pen and Paper 2: Deluxiest Edition, and comes with:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch games with cartridge
- Interior art
- Handbook in color
- Exclusive sticker
- 3 card trading card package
Did I mention that it is sold out? I might have.
Use the widget below to find your name and e-mail address. You can repeat daily for additional entries. For bonus entries, follow Dtoid and Super Rare Games on Twitter and share your message.
While waiting for the winners to be announced, you can use the comments below to let us know which digital games you want to see SRG release. I can not promise that they will listen, but let's say I know someone. Who knows a guy. Who knows different boys. And one of the uncles of those guys works for Super Rare Games, and he said if I told him which games you wanted to see, he would put it in the Leave A Comment box in the bathroom in the office.
We have given away one copy of the bundle. SURPRISE: Worldwide shipping on this one! Everyone can participate. Our winner will be drawn on Thursday, February 14th.
Do not forget to pre-order one of the 4,000 copies that will ever be made Q.U.B.E. 2. Go to our sister site Nintendo Enthusiast for more opportunities to win.
Dtoid competition: win a trade copy of Knights of Pen and Paper Double Pack of Super Rare Games!
You have been logged out. Log in | Register
Click to open photo gallery:
No purchase required to participate or win
1. Suitability: Destructoid.com contests are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often restrict participation to persons legally resident in the fifty (50) United States (unless otherwise stated) and at least 12 years old are old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and to make a friend in the United States who can receive your prize, and then you think of customs / logistics. Be careful with whom you trust, of course. Employees of destructoid.com, their advertising or promotional agencies, those who are involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, all agents acting on behalf of or on behalf of the aforementioned entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates , licensees, service providers, price suppliers, any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively "Game Entities") and / or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of the household (whether or not related ) of each of these employees is * not * eligible and will be made redundant and be beaten publicly if they are caught taking part. All US, federal, state and local regulations and regulations apply.
2. Agreement with official rules: Participation in the competition means that the participant fully and unconditionally agrees and agrees to these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize depends on meeting all the requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry period: The start and end dates / times of each match (the "participation period") are placed on the relevant competition site.
4. Indication: To participate in a contest, follow the instructions on the site of the contest. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you participate in the Competition will be placed on the relevant Competition site. The use of agencies or automated software to submit submissions will invalidate any submissions submitted by that person, with the exception of patron members participating in contests by logging in to their advantages & # 39; page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise specified in the match details above, we will select the names of the potential winners in any drawing of all eligible entries received during each posting period. The number of winners selected in a specific competition will be placed on the relevant competition site. The chances of being selected as potential winners depend on the number of eligible bookings received during the booking period. Potential winners will be contacted via e-mail and will be asked to provide their full name, age and postal address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe specified in the notification e-mail, we may randomly select an alternative potential winner at his / her place from all entries received during the posting period. Limit one (1) price per household per game.
6. Requirements of the potential winners: The winners will be notified via the email address associated with their account on destructoid.com and / or receive a private message on destructoid.com or via a Twitter Direct Message / Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to inform them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five working days, the prize is forfeited and raffled again where the hardcore fans of destructoid are most active (social media).
7. Price (s): The prize (prizes) (including the estimated retail value of each prize) that is available to win in a specific match will be placed on the contest site. No money or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or higher value if the prize is not available for any reason whatsoever by the Sponsor. Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with the receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 to 45 business days after the winners have responded with the required information.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is in any way undermined for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, viruses or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) suspend the Contest to address the limitation and then resume the Contest in a way that best matches the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) arbitrarily award the prizes from the eligible entries received until the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right, at its own discretion, to destroy persons who, in its view, are able to tamper with the access process or the operation of the Competition or to act in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by a person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to claim compensation from such persons insofar as this is permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any condition of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute with respect to the owner of an entry, the entry shall be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry was made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an ISP, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the sent e-mail address.
9. Exemption and limitations of liability: By entering the Contest, new entrants agree to release and waive the Contest Entities against any claim or cause of action arising from participation in the Contest or receipt or use of a prize, including, but not limited to: ( a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, franked, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property that can be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participation of the participant in the Competition or the receipt of a prize. The participant further agrees that the liability of the competition entity for each promotion will be limited to the costs of participation in and participation in the competition, and in no case will the competition entities be liable for the costs of the lawyer. Participant waives the right to claim any damage, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damage.
10. Disputes: Unless it is forbidden, the participant agrees that all disputes, claims and actions arising out of, or relating to, the contest or a prize awarded will be resolved individually, without any form of group action. All issues and questions relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the participant, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to a choice of law or conflict-of-law rules (whether originating from the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia .
11. Results of the competition: To participate in the contest without having to buy / sell anything or to request a written copy of the winners' name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (indicating the specific match for which you are requesting the winners) to destructoid .com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We perform many competitions, so be specific in what you ask. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end date of the match in question (however, they will always be posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the match on our competition section.
Finally, destructoid has the right to kick you and take your prize away if you are a total cock, so be cool and do not kick any puppies on the way to victory. Have fun with our matches and a good sport if you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then take the baby.