Go fishing & # 39;
Reel in the wins with today's game for a Switch copy of Fishing Star World Tour.
They do not make many fishport games yet, do they? There are a few, but man I remember seeing them everywhere as a child. This is probably only nostalgia, but it still seems to be much less than in the PSone days.
Well, we have a few copies of a fishing game, Fishing Star World Tour, to spend. Come and win one!
I do not feel the need to say much about this. You just go fishing! The game contains more than 180 different fish, more than 70 types of gear, 40 different locations and even Lab support! I had forgotten that Labo existed until this trailer, so if there is nothing else, they have made my passing memory hard. There is even something called a "fishing book" where your data is kept. Sounds like a Pokedex for me, but for normal fish. Sounds good.
I want to concentrate on the trailer for a minute. Has anyone on earth ever played such a video game with his family? I mean, seriously, anyone reading this is probably a gamer (why would you be different here), so I have to ask: is your family ever busy on a couch and have you really played a game like this? As soon as my step father walked in with me playing Siphon filter as I addressed a guy in the groin. That was the longest interaction we had ever had with a video game.
Anyway, play this fishing game!
To participate to win, tell us your region (NA / EU) and if you ever come close to having as much fun as a family for a video game. A simple yes or no work, of course, but I would like to hear a few stories. These matches are much more fun when I can read 100 different stories! (And I actually read them all, believe it or not!)
We have three NA keys and one EU key to give away. Winners will be drawn on Friday, February 15th. Make sure you comment with your Dtoid account and that you are fully aware of your e-mail address in your profile. New users can sign up here – get in on the Spirit of Dtoid! Make sure you delete it afterwards.
Fishing Star World Tour is now available on the Switch eShop.
You have been logged out. Log in | Register
No purchase required to participate or win
1. Suitability: Destructoid.com contests are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often restrict participation to persons legally resident in the fifty (50) United States (unless otherwise stated) and at least 12 years old are old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and to make a friend in the United States who can receive your prize, and then you think of customs / logistics. Be careful with whom you trust, of course. Employees of destructoid.com, their advertising or promotional agencies, those who are involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, all agents acting on behalf of or on behalf of the aforementioned entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates , licensees, service providers, price suppliers, any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively "Game Entities") and / or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of the household (whether or not related ) of each of these employees is * not * eligible and will be made redundant and be beaten publicly if they are caught taking part. All US, federal, state and local regulations and regulations apply.
2. Agreement with official rules: Participation in the competition means that the participant fully and unconditionally agrees and agrees to these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize depends on meeting all the requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry period: The start and end dates / times of each match (the "participation period") are placed on the relevant competition site.
4. Indication: To participate in a contest, follow the instructions on the site of the contest. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you participate in the Competition will be placed on the relevant Competition site. The use of agencies or automated software to submit submissions will invalidate any submissions submitted by that person, with the exception of patron members participating in contests by logging in to their advantages & # 39; page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise specified in the match details above, we will select the names of the potential winners in any drawing of all eligible entries received during each posting period. The number of winners selected in a specific competition will be placed on the relevant competition site. The chances of being selected as potential winners depend on the number of eligible bookings received during the booking period. Potential winners will be contacted via e-mail and will be asked to provide their full name, age and postal address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe specified in the notification e-mail, we may randomly select an alternative potential winner at his / her place from all entries received during the posting period. Limit one (1) price per household per game.
6. Requirements of the potential winners: The winners will be notified via the email address associated with their account on destructoid.com and / or receive a private message on destructoid.com or via a Twitter Direct Message / Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to inform them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five working days, the prize is forfeited and raffled again where the hardcore fans of destructoid are most active (social media).
7. Price (s): The prize (prizes) (including the estimated retail value of each prize) that is available to win in a specific match will be placed on the contest site. No money or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or higher value if the prize is not available for any reason whatsoever by the Sponsor. Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with the receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 to 45 business days after the winners have responded with the required information.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is in any way undermined for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, viruses or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) suspend the Contest to address the limitation and then resume the Contest in a way that best matches the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) arbitrarily award the prizes from the eligible entries received until the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right, at its own discretion, to destroy persons who, in its view, are able to tamper with the access process or the operation of the Competition or to act in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by a person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to claim compensation from such persons insofar as this is permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any condition of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute with respect to the owner of an entry, the entry shall be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry was made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an ISP, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the sent e-mail address.
9. Exemption and limitations of liability: By entering the Contest, new entrants agree to release and waive the Contest Entities against any claim or cause of action arising from participation in the Contest or receipt or use of a prize, including, but not limited to: ( a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, franked, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property that can be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participation of the participant in the Competition or the receipt of a prize. The participant further agrees that the liability of the competition entity for each promotion will be limited to the costs of participation in and participation in the competition, and in no case will the competition entities be liable for the costs of the lawyer. Participant waives the right to claim any damage, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damage.
10. Disputes: Unless it is forbidden, the participant agrees that all disputes, claims and actions arising out of, or relating to, the contest or a prize awarded will be resolved individually, without any form of group action. All issues and questions relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the participant, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to a choice of law or conflict-of-law rules (whether originating from the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia .
11. Results of the competition: To participate in the contest without having to buy / sell anything or to request a written copy of the winners' name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (indicating the specific match for which you are requesting the winners) to destructoid .com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We perform many competitions, so be specific in what you ask. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end date of the match in question (however, they will always be posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the match on our competition section.
Finally, destructoid has the right to kick you and take your prize away if you are a total cock, so be cool and do not kick any puppies on the way to victory. Have fun with our matches and a good sport if you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then take the baby.